Martin is Founder and Managing Director of hranywhere, a Human Resources Service Company, offering people solutions to business.
Martin has been a HR practitioner for over 30+ years. Prior to founding hranywhere Martin’s career highlights included:
- 10 years with Pasminco Ltd, the worlds largest zinc producer fulfilling several senior HR/ER roles
- 7 years with Kraft Foods Limited where he held the position of Director Human Resources (Aust – NZ).
- 3 years as National Personnel Manager with the Mayne Group.
- 3 years at Coles Myer Limited as General Manager/HR positions within that corporation.
- He left Coles Myer to start hranywhere in October 2006.
Martin holds degrees in Economics and Business Studies. He is also a Fellow of the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI), a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Insurance and a Chartered Member of the Institute of Company Directors (12 + years).
Martin is an Executive Committee member of Australian Senior HR Roundtable (ASHRR) and is Chair of ACU’s Advisory Board of Management and he is Chairman of the Board at St Kevin’s College, Toorak (10 years). Martin is Deputy Chairperson and Director with Aspire Learning.
Martin lectures at post graduate level at Melbourne University.
Martin is an enthusiast for improving the people dimension of business. He has a wife four children, three grandchildren and has a passion for family, fun, the Wallabies, the Rebels and the Melbourne Football Club.